Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Aussie Hello!

Buggy Designs, Scrapbuggy's Exclusive line of wafer thin dies, presents two new dies. Meet this adorable little koala! Isn't he sweet. :) He comes with the eucalyptus branch and boomerang on a 4x4 die. The pattern papers for my projects this week are all new from Lifestyle Crafts. They are double sided and accented with glossy patterns. There are also coordinating solid colors. It's really nice quality paper. I used the QK Sunshine mini font for my message. It looks very koala-ish to me. :)

And to add dimension to the fun little boomerang, I made a springy wire to simulate its flight pattern. LOL!




The second die is roo and her Joey! Designed by Gia, the kangaroo is approximately 4 inches tall when assembled. Joey is separate pieces so roo can also be assembled as a Mr.!






I attached roo with a springy wire to give her some real bounce.








Look at her go! LOL





What fun ideas can you come up with using these adorable new designs?

Thanks for coming by the studio today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar