Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Welcome home, Emmy

As you can see by the date, this is not a new picture. But it's one of my favorites of Emmy's homecoming and I'm glad I waited to scrap it so I could use the adorable Buggy Designs button bear on this page!!

I've matched baby bear's hat and pacifier to match Emmy's using the winter accessories and new baby accessories set. What a fun little die, button bear is. :)


Title letters are QK paperdoll, and for the monogram, I used the new LC/QK Blue Sky alphabet and punched holes to run the twine through. The pink and white string is a sweet touch, I think. The scalloped heart is the Cottage Cutz heart locket die, and the border is one of the new shapeabilities CHA release by Spellbinders.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! Button bear is super cute! Check out my blog-- my challenge went live- can you tell it looks like Pinkles? Haha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! You must be feeling much better. You are really cranking them out!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar