Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm loopy for you!

I love the loopy border from the the LC Fresh Start release. It's sort of perfect for someone as loopy as I am, don't you think. LOL! In addition to the loopy border I used the Blue Sky alphabet shadows. This alpha is like getting two in one having both the letters and the shadows sold together. Plus it has numbers, which is always a bonus in my book.


I punched these tiny flowers from coordinating paper and added them to the o's just because I thought they were cute. :) Outlined the letters in faux stitching with white pen and stuck them in and out of the loops, adhereing with foam tape. I used the bright green for the "four" and the brown for shadow just for interest.


Thanks for coming by. This week I challenge you to experiment with new ways of using your alphabets. Be creative and have fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! Can you send me a link to that alphabet font? I wonder if it would work with some of my stuff. THX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, I have an award for you! Please go over to my blogger and pick it up!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar