Sunday, March 06, 2011

Happy birthday, mom

My mom's birthday is this month as well. Blue is her favorite color. I like the Mariposa paper stack so much I decided to use it for her card too. :)


Flowers, buttons, ribbon and bling; paper rosette background made using Tim Holtz die by Sizzix, "leaves" are QuicKutz die Ro248; border from Spellbinders floral doily accent set; and stick pin is handmade by me. Cupcake is an SRM sticker.


Clear Spica pen adds sparkle to the butterfly wings.

That's it for today. I still have a pile of birthday cards to make yet for this month so there are more coming. :) Thanks for coming by the studio!

2 comments:

  1. My mom's favorite color is blue too!! Beautiful card!! Love all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...