Sunday, March 06, 2011

Happy birthday, mom

My mom's birthday is this month as well. Blue is her favorite color. I like the Mariposa paper stack so much I decided to use it for her card too. :)


Flowers, buttons, ribbon and bling; paper rosette background made using Tim Holtz die by Sizzix, "leaves" are QuicKutz die Ro248; border from Spellbinders floral doily accent set; and stick pin is handmade by me. Cupcake is an SRM sticker.


Clear Spica pen adds sparkle to the butterfly wings.

That's it for today. I still have a pile of birthday cards to make yet for this month so there are more coming. :) Thanks for coming by the studio!

2 comments:

  1. My mom's favorite color is blue too!! Beautiful card!! Love all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar