Thursday, December 09, 2010

Yummy tweets!

I've been busy making Christmas goodies, decorating and getting the tree up this week. So it seemed only fitting that this week's project is a layout of my daughter, Cyndi, making goodies last Christmas. I love using non-traditional themes and colors for Christmas pages so having dies that coordinate with the bird and cage on these Christmas papers is pretty cool, dontcha think! These papers are from My Mind's Eye, Wonderful Winter stack.

Title is QK/LC Winter Wishes font. Bird and cage are Cottage Cutz, and beaded oval frame is Spellbinders.


I cut the birdcage from metallic paper...

...and colored the "bluebird" to match the brown and red birds on the paper.


Are you ready for Christmas? You have just two weeks and two days left to finish, believe it or not!!! But hey, no pressure. ;) Have a productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar