Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Adorable Buggy Designs Button Bear

I've been loving my copic markers and practicing a lot with shading etc. I decided this time to cut out Button Bear in white cardstock and color it rather than cutting from colored cardstock. If I do say so myself, he really turned out pretty cute, for a first attempt. This coloring thing is fun all over again!

In addition to Scrapbuggy's Button Bear, I've also used QK flower RS0128.



I used stickles on the flower, and on the "belly button" I used clear copic glitter pen.



Be sure to visit the Scrapbuggy store to order your button bear and accessories before they sell out again! Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a cute card!! LOVE the textured look on the bear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...