Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Adorable Buggy Designs Button Bear

I've been loving my copic markers and practicing a lot with shading etc. I decided this time to cut out Button Bear in white cardstock and color it rather than cutting from colored cardstock. If I do say so myself, he really turned out pretty cute, for a first attempt. This coloring thing is fun all over again!

In addition to Scrapbuggy's Button Bear, I've also used QK flower RS0128.



I used stickles on the flower, and on the "belly button" I used clear copic glitter pen.



Be sure to visit the Scrapbuggy store to order your button bear and accessories before they sell out again! Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a cute card!! LOVE the textured look on the bear!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar