Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Seriously....this didn't occur to you?

Tell me I'm not the only person who thought "bird poop!" when I saw the paint splats!!! LOL I immediately planned these ideas in my head. Lucky you, I'm sharing them now. :)

QuicKutz paint splats and Sunshine alphabet.



This idea could be used for an I'm sorry card, a forgotten occasion or belated wishes card.



QuicKutz dies I used for this card are paint splats, windows & labels set, dove, bird and bust of the Statue of Liberty from the USA set. The gloopy looking border along the bottom is a Martha Stewart border punch called drippy goo.

Encourage someone to hang in there even if things seem poopy at the moment. Humor is a great way to cheer someone up when things seem a little overwhelming or life seems less than kind.



Peek-a-boo window


Inside message with large paint splat, statue of liberty and computer generated message.


Get creative with these splats. They aren't just for painting or home improvement pages. Show us what you can do with them. ;)

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP! {pun intended!} These are the funniest/cutest cards EVER!!!! You are flippin AWESOME!!!

    Nikki ☺

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar