Thursday, October 07, 2010

Corny cards

Is it finally fall yet where you live? I know summer has been hanging on in some parts of the country, but that doesn't mean we can't use our fun fall dies.

This week I've done two cards; the first, using the Cottage Cutz Indian corn die. I love adding dimension and texture to my projects so jazzing up the corn was a must. I've added stickles, fabric paints, and ink here. I apologize for my lousy photo -- it just doesn't do justice to the colors of the corn. It's much prettier IRL.

For my computer generated message, I've used the font, CAC Valiant. It's very "pilgrimish," don't you agree? Download this free font here!


This next card took a little more time and patience but I love the details and the finished project was worth it. The Cottage Cutz corn stalk and scarecrow dies are sold individually but look how well they coordinate together.


Again, I've added stickles and fabric paints for extra punch.






Thanks for coming by today. I hope you'll find time to be crafty this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar