Sunday, May 02, 2010

Can you say CUTE!??

This adorable little birdhouse idea was designed by Nichole Heady for http://www.papertreyink.com/ What a fun little project, and it's quick and easy too. These would make the cutest little gift boxes or tree ornaments. Here's my first one using Nichole's template. You can find a link to download the template here.

I used My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper line--this one is double sided Best of Friends from the Mary, Mary collection. For the shingles I used the QK dog tag die and the butterfly is from the QK exclusive Easter Bunny set. "Perch" is a hitch fastener by Tim Holtz, Ideaology.





1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! this is so cute! I am definately gonna try this... I have bird houses in my kitchen in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...