Sunday, March 07, 2010

Glimmer mist flowers

First, I want to share a couple of the flowers I did using the glimmer mist. They really don't photograph well, I must say. They are so much prettier in real life -- I used suede and vintage pink for the one with the button center and suede and olive vine for the smaller flower. They photograph better on an actual project--see below.



I love the way this card turned out! Again, my photography doesn't do it justice. I used Basic Grey Origins for this one. The flower is on the inside of the card with a circular window cut from the front. Pearl beads and organza bow, and more pearls on the envelope. The flower is sprayed with suede and olive vine glimmer mist.


This one is a mini card made from small scraps and pieces I didn't use on other cards.

Couple more fun shaped cards from the Wild Card cartridge for the Cricut.


This one is for my dad's birthday. Hard to see the message in the photo. It says, "greetings, wise one". Cute huh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar