Tuesday, November 10, 2009

For this project I've used the Wintergreen mini album with the Scrapbuggy QuicKitz. I love the papers in this kit--lucky me, I got to help choose! Pattern papers and embellishments from the American Crafts Letterbox collection, and yummy-licious Bazzill cardstock. Other QK used for this project are the pop up windows, Santa's Workshop Alphabet and label from the Santa's Workshop Holiday Gift Set, the Paperdoll alphabet and for the cover, QK adhesive backed white chipboard. I love that stuff.


There is a page for each of the grandkids...


...with their name and meaning on the window...




....and their photo behind.


This little joke book was so much fun to make. When my dd was little and barely talking, she loved telling jokes and I've used a few of her favorites in this book. I used the Sugarplum mini album and spines set for this one along with the pop up windows.




Here are a few of the jokes I've included inside:






I love goofy kid jokes and these are just a few. Using the binder rings on the book makes it easy to add more pages later once they've memorized these and want some new laughs. ;)

1 comment:

  1. very cute projects Shar as usual! i love visiting and seeing what your next creation is.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar