Thursday, August 27, 2009

Altered album cover

I've had this 6x6 recipe book on the shelf waiting for an altered cover for years (yes, I'm embarrassed to admit--YEARS!) after I participated in a holiday recipe swap. It was just one of those things that didn't scream out at me I guess. Well, yesterday during some purging, rearranging, and tieing up loose ends, I FINALLY added the finishing touches to the album. Yay! I think it turned out pretty cute. Hope you like.




I used rubons along the side, added ribbon and a tiny metal spoon. For the title, I used the QuicKutz mixing bowl and spoon, Spellbinders nesting ovals and scallops, and for the drips I used Dimensional Magic. I love that stuff and need to remember to use it more often.


1 comment:

  1. Shar... you never cease to amaze me! You've helped me out with questions in the past and I'm so glad that you have this wonderful blog I can "stalk" all the time! Keep up the wonderful and creative work! Huggies! Vicki Perry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...