Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's a Jungle Out There!

First I made the border. I adhered it to the page after everything else was done. To make the elephant, I used the A's hippo, BAA cow horns for tusks and the tail for the trunk. I cut off the hippo's ears and handcut the elephant ears. I trimmed the end off the hippo's tail and replaced it with A's zebra tail

Here's the layout.
Grace age 7, on vacation last August at Fort Wayne Children's Zoo in Indiana.
Long list of dies used on this page:
Archiver's exclusive tropical leaves, hippo, giraffe, zebra and pattern arrow
Exclusive Build an Animal monkey and cow
2x2 lion
2x2 peek a boo bunny
2x2 leaf
nesting tags
Diesel classic alphabet
Exotic Island Grand alphabet

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LO... your creativity is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar