Thursday, October 02, 2008

Vinyl project in progress

Oh my gosh. If you haven't used the vinyl yet, get on it. I love this stuff!! I've use it in the Silhouette, the Revolution and the Cricut Expression.

For this project, I used Holly's Cricut (she INSISTED she leave it at my house while she was out of town for her sister's wedding). I really had no interest in it and didn't think I'd really like it all that much. Well, let me tell you, I have changed my mind. It's awesome and I might have to ask her about a rental plan so I can borrow it occasionally! LOL

This is not a finished project, but here's what I have so far in the kitchen up along the beam. I have 12 inches to play with so it was fun making super big cuts. Is this cool, or what??? 'Delicious' and mug are 8 inches high!! These images are from "Graphically Speaking".


5 comments:

  1. That's cool! Maybe you should hold it ransom. You know, possession is 9/10s the law.....
    :J

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Good idea, Jayne. I'll give that careful consideration when she calls to say she's coming to get it. Perhaps if I superglue it to the counter so it wouldn't move when she goes to pick it up.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I haven't used any vinyl yet but have thought o some cute iddeas for Sadie's room. Maybe I'll give it a try!

    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mae, you will love working with it. It would be super cute in the baby's room. The colors are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHKAY! Now I get it - that is SO stinkin' cute! I love the idea and it looks just adoreable in there!
    Great job!

    Dar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...