Thursday, October 09, 2008

framed photo/vinyl project

Something about the first one just wasn't working for me. I hadn't even hung it on the wall yet. So this morning I changed it and now I really like it. :) It's on the wall in the newly redecorated bathroom and looks so pretty!! The new and improved vinyl project.





3 comments:

  1. Where did you find the hibiscus gsd file. It is really cute.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen. I used a dingbat/font for the large hibiscus. The small one is a 2x2 QK die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it before Shar.. but your right as always.. it looks even better than it did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...