Friday, July 18, 2008

Washington, The Evergreen State

This page of my native Washington is for a friend who is putting together an album of all fifty states. Wouldn't that be a fun project to do? I can't wait to see her finished album when she has all the pages together.

Title done in Blossom mini with matching computer font for the mini book and journaling inside. I used the rounded nesting squares for the album pages and mats. The apple is a Bosskut die, while everything else is QuicKutz.


2 comments:

  1. Being from the state of WA, I LOVE this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I found this picture of the Washington scrapbook page when I googled images of Washington clip art. I was wondering if you'd mind if I printed some color copies of this page to use in my home school co-op class about Washington. My students are making little craft books and I would like to let them put this on their cover page.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...