Monday, June 16, 2008

Christopher's Baby Book

This book is one of the most special I think I've ever done. My stepson has been "mine" since he was an infant. DH gained custody when Christopher was about 9 months old and bio-mom has not been in the picture much at all throughout his life and before Randy and I married, I was his daycare provider so Christopher has always been like one of my own kids. I had no idea there were any baby pictures of him and when I ran across these in a box in the closet I was so excited I had to scrap them right away!!!! This will be his Christmas gift if I can wait that long to give it to him. :)

Album is 9x9 Making Memories. Papers are Ethan from the Making Memories Kids Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar