Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Press Pause

This is one I did a couple of weeks ago. I guess I thought I had posted it, but it's not showing anywhere, so it must have been a dream. LOL Anyway, I'm needing some press pause days while spring makes up its mind - it's nice one day and then the next I'm wearing three shirts indoors! Looking so forward to when the cold decides to north where it belongs. 

In addition to the Story Update (book lover) stamp set by Heidi Swapp, I used several other stamp sets by Heidi in hopes of channeling spring. The flowers, for example, made the prettiest border in Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Peeled Paint distress oxide inks.

The adorable pink acrylic flower is vintage Heidi from my stash I've had for ages and ages. 
 
I embellished my mug with this teeny anchor from the Grid Icons stamp set, in honor of my love of the water.
....and don't forget your readers. They make such cute styles these days. If you must wear them, by all means get some cute and colorful ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar