Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Be you, every day!

The new Heidi Swapp Stamp Society set is all about texture. I used five of the twelve texture stamps on this jumbo tag. They made a great background, don't you think. My color choices for this one are Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Iced Spruce and Spiced Marmalade. 

The grid, ledger, stripes and floral patterns are all on the textures stamp set. So very versatile, there is something for every look. 
I combined the November Stamp Society large banner set with the billboard set from the February Stamp Society to create this huge sign. I added a light and two birds to the top to make it look even more like a big billboard. 

As many Stamp Society stamp sets I used here, some of you might have questions about how to access them. The Stamp Society is a subscription through Heidi Swapp's online store which is available in three formats; month to month, 6 mo subscription, or 12 mo subscription. This is the only way to get these specific stamp sets, so if you're interested, check out the link. It's a great value plus shipping in the US is just $1.00. 

Please note: I am not affiliated and don't receive any compensation, I just love the product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar