Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Tunnel Card - Halloween style

Thanks to the genius of Jennifer McGuire, I am getting much more comfortable with some new and "fancier than usual" card techniques. Her videos are fabulous and I encourage you to check them out, either on her blog site (linked above) or her youtube channel. Today's halloween card is a tunnel card with an extra little surprise inside. Check it out.

The bat from the My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy set is my fave. Isn't he cute.

The inside is a "tunnel" with lots of fun things tucked into each layer.

The bare tree and stick/branch/bush thingies (technical term) lend a bit of spooky to the scene along with the skull and crossbones. The moon and bats are perfect for a dark Halloween night, and of course the pumpkin is a must.

And the biggest surprise inside -- a glow in the dark moon!!! The photo turned out exceptionally better than I expected it would in the darkness of my bathroom, LOL but isn't it cool?! After several fails, this one turned out pretty good, I'd say.

Thanks for coming by. Comments are welcomed! Be sure to check out the Scrapendipity FB page and Instagram accounts as well.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Party Like a Pirate (skull and crossbones)
My Favorite Things, Things With Wings (tree) *retired
My Favorite Things, Fall Florals (branches/plants) *retired
My Favorite Things, Fall Friends (outside sentiment, leaves) *retired
My Favorite Things, Fab-BOO-lous Friends (tiny bats, inside sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Mind's Eye, Meadowlark 6x6 paper pad
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock, copic markers, WOW glow in the dark embossing powder, circle dies, square die, distress inks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar