Monday, October 10, 2016

Melonheadz - Halloween

For this week's Melonheadz challenge, you can choose 1) Halloween or 2) use green, orange, black and purple colors or 3) both! I did two cards for this challenge, because I really love making Halloween projects. Hope you like!

First is a spinner/slider card. Super fun and easier than it looks.






Up next is a Halloween party invitation. I used the Witches Clothesline set for this one.





Inside:
If you look closely you can see I added sparkle pen to the dress.

Hope you'll join us! See you in the gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Both are splendid but that spinner card is especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...