Monday, October 29, 2012

Pretty purple wreath card

While I still had the purple papers out I made another card. No sentiment on the outside this time. I'll probably send it to my mother-in-law with "thinking of you" on the inside.


I love how this pretty wreath came out. I was just playing around with it and it turned out so nice I thought it needed a front row seat on a card, so here it is.

Hope you like. Thanks for joining me today. Continued prayers and good thoughts heading east for all those affected by Sandy. Hang in there!!

Product List:
Memory Box wreath die
Martha Stewart hydrangea punches
Martha Stewart branch punch
Spellbinders m-bossibilities, Asian
Circle punch, stickles, flat back pearls, rhinestones, cardstock, ribbon, lace


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and embellies. So many details

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and delicate looking! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ this is yet another stunning card! You do purple FABULOUSLY!!! WOW! I LOVE how the green pops off the purple! You know how i feel about your flowers!!! I like the idea of the sentiment on the inside too!! BEAUTIFULLY done ~ as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you kept playing with the purple papers! I loved yesterday's card, and this is equally beautiful! I love it when "leftovers" become a delicious "main course"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a BEAUTIFUL card Shar!all the flowers are FANTASTIC my friend,SUPER job as always!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good purple and the wreath looks perfect on it. The pearl centers for your flowers are just right. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Shar!! I LOVE purple!! the flowers are all so pretty!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...