Friday, September 20, 2019

I'm back with more vacay pics

As promised, I have more cruise pics to share with you. They make me happy looking at them. I hope you are enjoying them also. 


This was the gorgeous sunset view from our cabin balcony as we left Gibraltar heading for Marseille, France.

We had a few sea days, which I absolutely love - I sleep better on ship than I do in my own bed! It's so relaxing and the beds are SO COMFY I can't even tell you!!! 

On our sea days we did a lot of this - Yahtzee and tasty adult beverages. Ok we did a lot of this EVERY day, but even moreso on sea days. LOL



Marseille, France
This is the Major Cathedral, the seat of the Archdiocese of Marseille

This statue of David sits in the middle of a roundabout in the city

39-foot gilded statue of La Bonne Mere (the good mother), at the top of Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde

Beaches at Marseille. 
There are not as many public beaches as there are privately owned.

A lovely glass of wine and some Yahtzee at the New Terresse sidewalk cafe, before the tour bus takes us back to the ship.

Genoa, Italy
The beaches of Boccadesse

Bell tower of Sant' Antonio di Boccadesse, which faces the beach

Lovely market in Genoa

At lunchtime we left the tour group and walked till we found this cute little cafe

White wine, caprese with homemade mozzarella, and beautiful scenery

 This is in Piazza de Ferrari, the financial district



Famous fountain on the Piazza - the old stock exchange building on the left

Gorgeous view from our balcony as we left the port at Genoa. It was a beautiful evening on the water.


Next installment, Pisa. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar