Monday, September 10, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #401

I've missed the last few sketch challenges, but this one is actually on time! Using the September freebie stamp set (adorable cacti, aren't they), here is my entry.


Usually I will stamp a couple of times when using distress inks, but I really liked the look of the distress here so I left them after one impression. It looks almost like diffused light on the sides of the pots, doesn't it. Also, this set does not have coordinating dies, so these are fussy cut (gasp!), something I am not usually fond of doing. LOL!!


And how fun is this?! I received this personalized note with my order. How sweet! This is how awesome the staff is at My Favorite Things. Every single one of them. Really genuinely nice people. 💓Thank you, Danny!

Product list:
My Favorite Things, September freebie stamp set 
My Favorite Things, Basic Stitch Lines dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth ink pad
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
Distress Inks; forest moss, peeled paint, salty ocean, seedless preserves, rusty hinge, picked raspberry
Versamark Ink, clear embossing powder, rectangle die

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar