Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Summer School, Visual Triangle

My card for visual triangle - can you see it? There are actually a couple of them on this card, it's just something that I do naturally and when I had to think about it, made it more difficult. LOL But, you probably do this too without even thinking as it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye and creates balance. 


I painted the moon with Tulip glow in the dark paint. It's not all that smooth, but you can still see the effect! Fun huh.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy stamps and dies (pumpkins, cloud, moon)
My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Faboolous Friend stamps and dies (bats)
My Favorite Things, Jungle Gym stamps and dies (tiny leaves)
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1
Jaded Blossom, Winter Panels (trees)
White embossing powder, Tulip glow in the dark fabric paint, scrap of striped pattern paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar