Thursday, August 02, 2018

Popup Window Card

Today's inspiration comes from Jennifer McGuire. You can also find her videos on youtube. This is a new technique to me and I love it! It's so much fun to make and has endless possibilities, so I guess that means I'll have to make lots of them now. LOL  Jennifer's videos are always so easy to follow and her projects are so adorable. If you are a person who prefers to stay away from a lot of bulky embellishments or mainly sends fairly flat cards, this is a technique for you. There may seem to be a lot going on, but the card still folds flat and fits easily into a mailing envelope without a lot of fanfare.

For my version, I used the My Favorite Things Llama Love and Sweet Succulents stamp sets. (Links below to all the products I used for my card.)




Product List:
My Favorite Things, Llama Love stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Succulents stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee stamps and dies (cloud)
My Favorite Things, Otterly Love You stamps and dies (rock)
My Favorite Things, Stitched Dome Stax dies
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Creative Time, Stitched Rectangle Frames
Copic markers, Scor-tape, liquid adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar