Sunday, August 26, 2018

MFT Sketch #399


Finally got to use the adorable new Birdie Brown stamp set, Saddle up and Celebrate. The western style images are so sweet!! I will be using more of this set soon, so keep an eye out for the cutest little Cowgirl and Cowboy you've ever seen. But I digress...these sweet little cacti are sporting their western attire posing with the wagon wheel and I can't get enough of them. Can you handle the cuteness.....




My Favorite Things Card Challenges

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Saddle up and Celebrate stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flags STAX (retired)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Distress Ink, Spun Sugar; washi tape, enamel dots, circle die
Crate Paper, Heart Day 6x6 paper pad (discontinued)
Copic markers:
RV13, RV14, R37, G12, G14, YG09, YG41, N2, N3, N5, W4, W5, W6, E74

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar