Sunday, August 26, 2018

UPDATED: MFT Color Challenge #100

I'm so excited to share with you that this card was chosen by My Favorite Things card challenges as one of the "you've been spotted" features for August 28! How fun!!
This one is for the color challenge at My Favorite Things Card Challenges. I used this new Halloween set by Birdie Brown called Frightfully Sweet. The little animals in costume are the cutest ever. Unfortunately though, the sparkly Wink of Stella did not show up in any of my photos. Boo.


The sweet bunny's wings are sparkly in real life. ;)

And the fox's mask and cape are also sparkly.

The set has adorable sentiments included, but for this card I chose a sentiment from the Fab-BOO-lous Friends set from last year, also by Birdie Brown.

My Favorite Things Card Challenges





Product List:
My Favorite Things, Frightfully Sweet stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamps
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Lawn Fawn, Perfectly Plaid Winter 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, foam tape, Wink of Stella glitter pen, circle die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar