Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Lawn Fawn, mini pop up box card

Before I get started, I would like you to know I tried, I really really tried, to get video of this super cute pop up in action. My skills in that area appear to be non-existent. Sigh. Now that that's out of the way, though, here is the card, outside and in, with no action involved. My apologies.

But still, isn't it cute?! This is my newest Lawn Fawn acquisition. Such a fun die and the possibilities are truly endless for all occasions imaginable. I made a fall theme card for my first try at this. It's not at all difficult either. Have fun with it!


Super cute background paper is Lawn Fawn's new release, Knit Picky - Fall. Looks like a cozy sweater. Love!! The adorable images (including the crow on the inside of the card) are by My Favorite Things (linked below). 

\

Eeek! Baby beaver in the pop up box is so cute. The sentiments and inside images (except the crow) are by My Creative Time.


Product List:
Lawn Fawn, Mini Pop up Box Die
Lawn Fawn, Let's Polka 6x6 paper pack (not available)
Lawn Fawn, Knit Picky Fall 6x6 paper pack
My Favorite Things, Fall Friends stamps and dies (retired)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White and Summer Splash (not sure this is the correct color I used) cardstock
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1 (rectangle die) (this may be retired)
My Creative Time, Fall Friends stamp and die set
Copic markers, circle die

Here's a link to one of Lawn Fawn's youtube videos showing this die in use. Check it out to see how the card opens and the little box pops up. Maybe someday I'll get the hang of the video thing. LOL

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar