Thursday, July 05, 2018

MFT Summer School, Day 4

Just one day left of this session of summer school. Today we're working with complementary colors. That is, colors opposite each other on the color wheel. Here's my card for this challenge.

I'm not really sure what a flamingo has to do with watermelon, except that it is the same color, so there you go. And I thought he looked cute here. LOL I don't have a watermelon stamp or die (I know, right? I couldn't believe it either!!) so I used the MFT Dome STAX dies and colored them with copics to create my watermelons. I dare say they turned out pretty cute. Also, I don't have an MFT flamingo either (really?!) but I have this one from Simon Says.

Hope you enjoyed today's card. Go forth and color complementarily! (I think I just made up that word as it is underlined in red, thank you grammar check. LOL)


My Favorite Things, Summer School

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Stitched Dome STAX
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice ink
My Creative Time, Stripey background stamp
Simon Says Stamp, One Cool Pineapple
Simon Says Stamp, flamingo die
Copic markers, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar