Sunday, May 20, 2018

You're the balm!

I created this card/gift using lots of fun products by My Favorite Things (see list with links below). For the background panel, I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2, Party Patterns 6x6 paper pad, and My Mind's Eye Breeze 6x6 paper pad.


Starting with the Meant To Bee stamps and dies I cut several hives, layering them to give them dimension, then adhering with foam tape before adding the adorable bees. I put together the sentiment from the Sending Smooches stamp set.  


The lip balm window and frame dies create the opening for the lip balm and the pouch holds it in place. On the back (inside the card) I used the tear strip die to create an opening to remove the lip balm without tearing the whole card apart.

Hope you enjoyed today's project!

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee stamps
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee dies
My Favorite Things, Sending Smooches stamps
My Favorite Things, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 1 dies
My Favorite Things, Rip Strips dies
My Favorite Things, Lip Balm frame and window dies
My Favorite Things, Lip Balm pouch
My Favorite Things, Party Patterns 6x6 paper pack
My Mind's Eye, Breeze 6x6 paper pad
Foam tape, copic markers, Burt's Bees lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar