Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Let's Get Tipsy

For my sister. Wishing I could pop over to our fave Mexican restaurant by her house for happy hour!

I had fun making this shaker card with the Margarita shaker window and frame set by My Favorite Things. For the glass I used some heavy acetate from cutting pad packaging and colored it with a copic marker. I save that stuff for all kinds of things like windows, shakers and this glass. The sentiment is from the Spirited Sentiments set, also by MFT, and the Cheers die is by Paper Smooches. Oh, and the "salt" on the rim is Stickles, frosted lace. I love adding extra touches like that.

Not the best photos. I forgot to get pictures with my "real" camera except for these I took with my phone before sealing it up in the envelope.




Product List:
My Favorite Things, Margarita Shaker window and frame set
My Favorite Things, Margarita Shaker pouch
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 1
My Favorite Things, Spirited Sentiments stamp set
My Favorite Things, Party Patterns 6x6 paper pad
My Creative Time, Stitched Rectangle Frame die
Paper Smooches, Cheers word die
Copic marker, sequins, clear acetate, glossy accents, stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar