Friday, April 20, 2018

Polka Dot Frog

Here is this week's challenge for My Favorite Things. I wanted to use the Toad-ally Awesome frogs for this card for my daughter, who is a frog lover.

I started with the Full of Heart stencil to ink my background in various shades of green. Then I decided, instead of coloring my frog, to cut him from pattern paper. I love him all polka dotty!


And, get this, the "puddle" he is sitting in...that is from the Safari Tree die! Not water at all, it's a TREE. I cut it from a scrap of watercolor I did for a previous card (Watercolor with distress inks). It makes the perfect little puddle for my froggy to sit and rest in. LOL


My Favorite Things Card Challenges

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Toad-ally Awesome stamp set
My Favorite Things, Toad-ally Awesome die set
My Favorite Things, Full of Heart stencil
My Favorite Things, Cross Stitch Circle STAX (This set may be retired)
My Favorite Things, Safari Tree dies
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag STAX (This set may be retired)
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames die 
Copic markers, Sakura white Gelly Roll pen, distress inks, various paper scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar