Monday, October 30, 2017

Squeal!! I'm back :)

Hello crafty friends! After a very long hiatus, I'm back in the studio and so happy. Besides having a super fun time with my sister, I spent just as long helping hubs finish our bathroom renovations that turned out beautifully and just what I wanted - but all of that is for another post. :) For now though, here is this week's Sketch challenge for My Favorite Things.

I love the adorable little piggies by Birdie Brown from the Hog Heaven set. They were the perfect choice for this card celebrating another new addition to the family expected a week before Christmas. Another girl, of course!


The little bow for the peeker is too cute, don't you think.


I pieced the sentiment using the "squeal" portion on the front, and substituting "we're" from the Snuggle Bunnies set for the "I'm" to finish it off.


MFT Card Challenges, Sketch 356
Each Wednesday there is a new challenge if you'd like to join the fun. Even if you don't have any of their products, you can still join the challenge, and who knows, you may be the gift certificate winner and then you can choose from the some of the most adorable stamps around so you'll be ready for the next challenge. :)

Happy crafting. I'm so glad to be back in the studio!

Product List:
My Favorite Things, BB Hog Heaven stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Snuggle Bunnies (sentiment - We're)
My Favorite Things, Animal Farm (sentiment - Squeal, so excited for you)
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #20 (retired)
My Favorite Things, Scallop Borders
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag STAX - non-stitched (retired)
Enamel dots, Bazzill Swiss Dot paper scrap (pink flag)
Copic markers:
   R81
   R83
   R85
   RV02
   RV52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar