Sunday, August 27, 2017

Fab BOO lous Box Card

New Halloween set by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things. Super cute little ghosty images. I couldn't decide on just one or two, so I used a whole bunch and put them all together in this one card. Really fun to make and I know the kidlets will love it. :)

The fun thing about this card style is that, even though it is very interactive, it fits nicely and flatly into a regular A2 envelope. See?

I added a greeting to the "front" - the front as it is folded, anyway. Remember not to glue it all the way across though, or your card won't unfold.

See the sentiment poking out on the left of the box/card front?

Just look at all the Halloween pals I was able to incorporate into this one card! I love that you can really pile on the fun with this style card, or you can use just a few if you'd rather. Either way, it's fun to make and the recipient will no doubt be in awe of your creative prowess! ;) I do not have a video/youtube of this process, but click here to see the one that helped me refresh my memory. Hopefully it will help you too. It first appears complicated, but really, it isn't. There are lots of steps in the process, but it isn't difficult at all. There are lots of other videos as well, so feel free to browse if you need more or other info before you get started. :)


Thanks for looking. :)

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Fab BOO lous Friends stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice Prestige cardstock
Paper Smooches, Sugar Rush stamps and dies
Copic Markers, acetate strips, pattern paper scraps, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar