Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge #317

This week's sketch challenge at My Favorite Things. Sketches are my favorite kind of challenge, but you probably already know that if you've followed me for any length of time.

For this sketch, I used several MFT stamp and die sets - NINE of them to be exact! Doesn't look like there is that much to it, does it. LOL (See product list below for all the sets I used.)


Little closer view of the elements. I love the sentiment. And I love to lick the bowl....it might be my favorite part of baking. Ha! ;) Hope you like my card. Thanks for looking!

Card Challenges, Sketch #317


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1 (card front panel)
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #13 (sentiment label)
My Favorite Things, You Bake Me Happy (sentiment; dot border)
My Favorite Things, I'm Owl Yours, stamps and dies (arrows)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Succulents, stamps and dies (bowls - actually flower pots)
My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness, stamps and dies (whisks)
Copic markers, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar