Saturday, January 28, 2017

Miss Grace, layout #2

Another of my fave selfies of Grace from 2016. I love her adorableness, but then I always have and she IS my own first grandgirl!


The sentiment strips are actually stickers I bought for my planner. But when you're crafting on the road/away from home you don't have your whole craftroom to choose from when selecting supplies for your projects. The trees are all from the My Favorite Things, Deer Friends stamps and dies.



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Deer Friends stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Basic Stitch Edge dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1 dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #13 dies
Simple Stories, Carpe Diem sentiment strip stickers
Bazzill cardstock, Recollections pattern papers
Copic markers, foam tape, glossy accents, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar