Monday, December 05, 2016

Melonheadz, Winter Challenge

New challenge this week for Melonheadz is "winter"!! Are you ready for the cold weather? Maybe my card this week will remind you to dig out your warm cap and mittens. :)

For my card this week, I used the Season Winter set. I just love these cozy mittens and hat. (And now that I see my card, I realize I used the same images last winter! Guess that confirms my love for this sweet set! LOL)


I love the soft colors of this background paper and wanted to mimic them on my hat and mittens. The vellum behind them helps mute them even more so the cute hat and mittens stand out. The sentiment is by My Favorite Things from the Warm and Fuzzy Friends stamp set.


We hope you'll join us for this challenge, and you might even win a digi stamp set for your next challenge entry!! See details on the Melonheadz Friends blog here.

Products list:
Melonheadz, Season Winter digi set
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1, mini fringe die, Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set
My Creative Time, Bunch of Fun Circles dies
My Mind's Eye, Sugar Plum 6x6 paper pad and coordinating enamel dots
Other: copic markers, ink, vellum,

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar