Monday, November 21, 2016

Melonheadz, Harvest Blessings Challenge

Welcome to new challenge week with Melonheadz Friends. This week's challenge is Harvest Blessings. I chose a few different sets to complete my Thanksgiving/harvest design. The pumpkins are from the Happy Fall set, apples from Season Fall, and the ears of corn from Very Veggie.



The sentiment and leaves are from Fall Friends stamp set by My Creative Time (not to be confused with My Favorite Things, which also has a stamp set of this same name).

Join us please for this challenge and you could win a digital set by Melonheadz! See details on the blog here.

Products:
Melonheadz Etsy Shop, Happy Fall, Season Fall, Very Veggie
My Creative Time, Fall Friends
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1, #20, #29
Simple Stories, Hello Fall 6x6 paper pad; coordinating enamel dots; coordinating washi tape
Other: Copics, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar