Thursday, October 06, 2016

OCC Wild Card Class, Day 4 Shakers

Oh my goodness, if you know me from crafting you mostly likely already know how I love making shakers! Today's class is all about shakers, and with Halloween just around the corner, I had to make a coffin shaped shaker, right? Here's my super fun Halloween shaker using the sweet little mummy guy by My Creative Time. The coffin dies and sentiment are also by My Creative Time.


My Creative Time, Spooky Time (coffin dies, sentiment)
My Creative Time, Too Cute to Spook (mummy)
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag Stax dies (sentiment flag)
My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy stamps (moon, cloud)
Bo Bunny, woodgrain background stamp
Stampin Up, Gorgeous Grunge (blood spots)
Copics, sequins, buttons, acetate, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar