Tuesday, August 09, 2016

MFT Camp Create 3, Awesome Ombre

It's Day 2 of Camp Create with MFT and today's challenge is Ombre. I chose to use this technique a little differently than you would expect. I used inks to create an ombre affect on watercolor paper than stamped and die cut onto the ombre piece to create the adorable dragon and the 'hello'. I love him!!!


From the adorable Magical Dragons set by Birdie Brown, I fell in love with this guy the minute I saw him in the sneak peeks of the new release and had to have him! He's so sweet!!!

All the images on this card are by My Favorite Things. See product list below.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Magical Dragons stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Snuggle Bunnies, sentiment stamp
My Favorite Things, Hello There dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 1
Distress inks Peeled Paint, Forest Moss to create ombre
Copic markers, Wink of Stella glitter pen, foam tape, brad, twine, pattern papers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar