Monday, July 18, 2016

Melonheadz Friends, Christmas in July

Don't freak out, there are still 22 weeks left for shopping and prep before Christmas. But don't let it get away from you! ;) Today's challenge is Christmas in July, so it's a great time to get started on your Christmas cards if you send handmade. Here's my card for today's challenge:


Adorable Santa from the Christmas Bobbleheadz set. I couldn't get a good shot of his eyes and sparkly beard (I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen) but you can see a little of the glossy accents on the word 'believe'.

I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge at Melonheadz Friends. You can find lots of fun Christmas sets to choose from in the store if you need more inspiration. Click here for store.

Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating, Christmas Bobbleheadz
Melonheadz lllustrating, freebie, I believe in Santa Claus
My Favorite Things, tiny holly stamp
Foam tape, glossy accents, wink of stella clear glitter pen

3 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar