Monday, May 23, 2016

Melonheadz Friends: Twine/Ribbon/Lace Challenge

Welcome to the newest challenge at Melonheadz Friends! This week we are using twine, ribbon, or lace. This adorable fisherman with his pole and creel (basket) are from the "Gone Fishin" digi set by Melonheadz. My card is probably not what you would expect for this one -- I chose to use twine. Can you see it?!


I added twine to the fishing pole just for fun. :)

Here's a closer view.

My husband told me this card could get him in trouble if anyone thinks he is actually bringing home fish....it's catch and release at his fishing hole. LOL I cut these cute little fish from a stamp and added wink of stella and glossy accents before putting them into the fishing creel. ;)

Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge!

Other products used:
My Favorite Things, Warm and Fuzzy Friends stamps and dies (fish, sign)
My Favorite Things, BB Sunflower Sweetheart (sentiment and grass)
My Favorite Things, Blueprints9 (ticket die)
Pattern papers by Colorbok
Wink of Stella glitter pen, glossy accents, copic markers, twine

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar