Monday, May 09, 2016

Melonheadz Friends - Add sparkle challenge

The new challenge is up at Melonheadz Friends. This week's theme is "Add Sparkle" - how fun is this?! Who doesn't love sparkle, right!

Here's my card using the adorable freebie image If the Shoe Fits. So cute!

Lots of sparkle on this adorable little princess. I used stickles for her shiny hair and pretty dress and shoes.

More stickles on the sentiment and hearts, as well as gold stars and hearts for even more shine.

Inside message:

Thanks for joining me today. You have two weeks to get your sparkle on and join me and the rest of the Melonheadz team for this challenge. You could be the lucky winner of super sweet digi images by Melonheadz Illustrating (<---- everything="" in="" nbsp="" p="" see="" store="" the="">
Products:
Melonheadz Illustrating freebie image
My Creative Time, doily die
My Creative Time, Girls' Night Out (princess)
My Favorite Things, poppies (happy birthday)

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar