Friday, April 29, 2016

OCC Day 4, Clear & Sheer

Today's project is something new for me. I've never made an acetate card before but I think I may have to do this more often! This is so much fun. I've used a design by Jennifer McGuire for today's card. Check out how fun to emboss on acetate!

First, let me say I had no acetate cards so I had to improvise. Sizzix cutting pad packaging to the rescue! I cut the piece to size with an x-acto knife and, yes, it is a full A2 size card. And the embossing came out so nicely!



Better look at the heat embossing and glossy accents.

Thank you for checking out today's project. I hope you'll be inspired to use acetate or vellum on your next card, and maybe even sign up for this class. You can find it here at Online Card Classes.


Products:
Sizzix packaging
Spellbinders M-bossibilities, EL-022 embossing folder
Bazzill cardstock
Quickutz circle dies
Love You die by Technique Tuesday
Hearts by My Creative Time
Clear embossing powder, glossy accents, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar