Saturday, April 09, 2016

Happy spring!

I know, I know....it's been a while since I've posted. My crafty mojo took a much needed vacation. Hoping it's back now that the weather is turning springy, sunny, and warm.

Today's project is not a card or scrapbook page or anything paper crafty related at all. I was so inspired by a super cute alternative to a spring wreath by Sadie Seasongoods I saw on Hometalk, that I had to make one for myself. The straw bag from the Goodwill coast about $2.50, the flowers at the dollar store were maybe $7, and the cute embellishment on the front is from my crafty stash.

Hope you're enjoying spring weather where you are. I can't believe there is still so much snow happening in parts of the country!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar