Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 10, OCC Soft and Subtle Inspiration

For today's card I decided to try something I hadn't really done before. It's sort of a no-line technique with watercolor. Let's just say I have a lot of practice ahead of me to get this one down, but I do like the finished result for a first attempt. And how could you not, with these adorable images from My Favorite Things!



My Favorite Things, Jingle All The Way
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames
Distress Inks, black soot, festive berries, wild honey, antique linen, forest moss, gathered twigs, tattered rose
Wink of Stella, Copic multi-liner

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You picked a challenging stamp for the no-line coloring...looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar