Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Challenge!! Melonheadz Friends

I love Halloween projects! This week's challenge is Halloween related. This zombie is the cutest I've ever seen (well, ok, I have never actually seen a zombie, but I have seen The Walking Dead, soooo....) so I had to use him for this week's challenge. And the tombstone just happens to be the perfect accent piece. Adorableness. Check out all the sweet Halloween sets in the Melonheadz Etsy Store


Bats background stamp and sentiment by My Creative Time. I simply used a circle punch for the moon, heat embossed with clear powder and attached with foam tape for dimension! Click here and come play with us for this fun and spooky Halloween challenge!

Sentiment by My Creative Time from the Spooky Starry Night stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Shar - I love it, awesome halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome sentiment! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so full of fun and imagination! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar