Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Favorite Things, color challenge 25

Love this color combo for the newest card challenge (see link below) at My Favorite Things. And I had to use the Birdie Brown, Whole Herd and Green Pastures sets for my party card (store link below). The cows are just so cute! 



Here's a closer look at the "whole herd" who don't look ready to come home yet....so I guess the party is still going! Hahaha! Copic markers and foam tape help give the design more texture and dimension.


Here you can see the foam tape lifting the farm girl and the head of the cow herd. ;)

Link up on the card challenges blog here
My Favorite Things store here

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha ~ this is so CUTE Shar!!! I LOVE that sentiment and again your coloring is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too cute for words! I love the little herd of cattle. Adorable! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and fabulously done! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar