Monday, May 18, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 21

Hello Monday crafters. I have a new color combo for you today....first, though, I don't know how to get rid of the shadow behind the card that is making the wall look purple!! Weird. But anyway, here is my card and all the lovely details. (See image at the end of this post for color chart.)

I decided to use kraft for my card base. This seemed to make the pretty pink tones pop, I think. And you know how much I love pink, if you know me AT ALL! LOL The banners are all from the My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags STAX die set. The cross-stitched edge circle is also by My Favorite Things, as are the leaf branch and sentiment. 

The bird, which I cut from gold foil cardstock, is from the Teresa Collins Cricut Cartridge, December 25th. It comes with a holly branch, but I snipped that part off to use with this leaf branch instead.


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Cross Stitched Edge Circle dies
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flags STAX dies
My Favorite Things, Pretty Poppies stamp set
My Favorite Things, Wild Greenery leaf dies
My Favorite Things, Pink Lemonade cardstock
Cricut Cartridge, December 25th - finch
Gold cardstock, Bazzill Swiss dot cardstock, foam tape

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar